WA Reticulation Supplies is dedicated to providing a high level of Customer Service on a Technical and Professional level. We form a part of our Local Community and provide a large range of services and materials for the Local and Wide-Ranging Community.
Our Services Include:
- Access to the largest range of Professional Irrigation products available from any one store in Western Australia.
- Professional staff providing assistance using our Extensive Industry Experience, Technical Resources and Services.
- In house training available to our customer base.
In providing our services, we value:
- Meeting our clients needs.
- The professionalism of our staff.
- Effective communication, including your feedback on our service.
- Our approachability.
You can expect:
- Prompt courteous service.
- Experienced, well trained staff to treat you with respect and confidentiality.
- Convenient hours of opening.
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
David Ferris (Director), involved in the irrigation industry since 1989 with extensive experienced in the mining and pastoral fields, working closely with BHP resources on re-vegetation and crop growth in remote locations. Specialising in Grundfos Solar Pumping Systems.
Daniel Johnston, involved in the irrigation industry since 1998 has worked at WA Reticulation Supplies since 2002. Dan is the Project and Sale Manager and is responsible for the design, supply and construction of large irrigation projects in WA for BHP Resources, RIO TINTO, various other mining companies, local government departments and local rural residents.
Aaron Petit, involved in the irrigation industry since 1999 has worked for WA Reticulation Supplies since 2007. Aaron is the Retail and Trade Manager handling the design of many irrigation projects across Western Australia as a â€śWater Corporation Certified Designerâ€ť and has worked closely with the City of Armadale and our many Trade customers, in establishing a supply and technical service second to none.
- Natalie Adams, has worked at WA Reticulation Supplies since 2006. Natalie is the Account Manager with many years experience in the successful operation of large corporate business.